Monday, January 10, 2011

01/08/11--A BIT OF AN EXAGGERATION...BUT...

Fortunately, this scene has not happened...
...but, though exaggerated, it expresses 95% of what occupies my mind while spending any given day with my adventurous little almost-one year old...
...the specific elements of the sketch, an (a.) 11-month old baby girl gleefully running toward (b.) a downward flight of stairs while holding (c.) massive scissors in one hand and (d.) a clorox bleach spray bottle in the other have not ever simultaneously occured in our home...
...the only really accurate parts of the sketch are, #1. the cute little pair of teeth on the bottom half of her wide-open smile, and #2. the look of sheer and utter terror on the face of the parent, a look that I typically have a few times a day (this cartoon of my terror look is exactly correct--my face actually does that--eyes drawn to scale)...
...if the drawing seems poorly executed, it is because I have no more energy after chasing around my little sugarbear and her older sis all day...

No comments: