Saturday, January 15, 2011

01/14/11--SIGNIFICANT DAY--INSIGNIFICANT SKETCHES...


Well, early in the morning of 01/14/10 one year ago, at 2 minutes after midnight, my little Sugarbear was born...and now she has reached her first birthday...!!!
...which is of course a big deal!
..., technically it is now the 15th, and I don't think I can muster a drawing that would be worthy or relevant, so I am going to attempt to alleviate my guilt by posting a couple of things I drew already that are completely insignificant...

...one recent, and one from several weeks ago...

First, (completely against my will--I promise!) I found my pencil drawing a Chewbacca-like figure, ...oddly, it turned out to be a Selfish Chewbacca...
...yes, I have now defiled Star Wars...
...are there no depths to my depravity?!!!!



...And then, for no apparent reason, I thought I would share a little scribble I did a month or so ago of a term that has taken renewed meaning for me in recent weeks...
CONVERGENCE...the concept of convergence has converged upon my mind...
I am not sure I fully know what it means...but I am rather proud of my attempt at Kirby dots
(kudos if you know what those are)...

No comments: